Your air conditioning unit has taken its last breath – what to do now? With an investment on the line and a time sensitive need for service, your answer for both is with Indoor Air Quality Medics.
At IAQ, we understand how important your AC is to your comfort. When your unit needs to be replaced, we know that your comfort and your health depend on it to be done quickly and correctly without breaking the bank and supported by warranties for the products and service. From start to finish and even after the job is done, you can trust your AC replacement to the professionals at Indoor Air Quality Medics.
Our AC installation services include the following:
- Professional assessment of the best type of air conditioner for your home.
- Removal of your old air conditioner.
- Delivery and installation of your new AC system.
- If necessary, the installation of ductwork (for central air systems)
- Calibration of the AC and the thermostat.
- Instructions on how to operate your AC.
- Tips and advice for energy efficiency.
The Benefits of Our Air Conditioning Replacement
When you call IAQ Medics, you’re calling one of the top-rated HVAC installation and replacement services in the area. We always go the extra mile to make sure you’re totally satisfied.
So why choose IAQ Medics?
- Fully licensed, experienced professionals.
- Fully licensed and bonded company.
- Top quality products.
- Trustworthy advice.
- Full service installation, including removal of your old AC if necessary.
- Personable technicians.
What’s more, after installation or replacement, we also offer two super affordable maintenance plans. That means you never have to worry about upkeep, and by providing your AC with regular, professional care, it will run more energy-efficiently and have a longer life.
Residential and Commercial AC Replacement Service
Of course, homeowners aren’t the only people who rely on us. We also provide air conditioning installation and replacement services to Virginia businesses. We know how important it is that your work environment has a properly working AC. It’s critical both for your employees and your customers. Our 24-hour emergency service means you don’t have to worry about losing business due to a malfunctioning AC. Just give us a call, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure your old AC is removed and a new, properly functioning AC is installed within the shortest amount of time possible.